au gold dust for sale. - Brisbane - Other industrial goods, Brisbane - 460026


Classified ad details
 Back  Print

au gold dust for sale. - Other industrial goods

Ref. number: 460026 Updated: 20-01-2011 11:16

Price: 25.50 USD $

Company sale offer: Other industrial goods in Australia, Brisbane

Dear Sir/Madam, We the Principal sellers of Alluvial Gold Dust have below in stock. Product- AU GOLD DUST Purity- 93% OR BETTER Quality- 22+ CARATS Quantity- 240KG 50KG Trial Shipment and contract to be sign after. PRICE: $19, 500.00 PER KILOGRAM FOB and $22, 500 CIF PAYMENT CIF: 20% AFTER DELIVERY AND SUCCESSFUL INITIAL RANDOM TEST SAMPLE, THEN BALANCE PAYMENT OF 80% AFTER REFINERY SMELTING AND ASSAY REPORT. TERMS OF PAYMENT FOB: The payment of the product will be done at the buyer’s destination after refinery. However 10% of the total cost will be paid by buyer to seller to cover Export Expenses and Documentation, and after buyer has been satisfied with the quality of goods and all the procedures, shipment will be effected within 72 hours. The balance of 90% will be paid based on the refinery’s report, 2 to 3 working days after goods has been delivered to buyer’s refinery. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS: A contract agreement stipulating terms and conditions of this transaction will be signed between seller and buyer. Buyer must arrive in Ghana to sign all business and legal documents in respect of the transaction and also use the chance to interact with management and physically ascertain the product. Seller’s mandate will accompany buyer and the product to his destination upon receipt of the Export and Documentation Expenses. PROCEDURE FOR CIF: (1) Seller delivers CIF to UK/USA, BELGIUM, MALAYSIA and HONG KONG/HOLLAND. (2) Buyer meets Seller representative and do random test of Gold Dust. (3) On successful random test, Buyer to pay 20% of total value of Products as cost of shipment. (4) Seller representative and Buyer take Gold Dust to refinery for smelting and assay. (5) Following satisfactory assay report from refinery, Buyer to make balance 80% payment to Seller via bank transfer. We also accept Bank Instrument for CIF. YOU CAN ALWAYS REACH ME ON THIS TELL NUMBER; +233547898845 Hoping a favorable reply of this inquiry. Thanks in anticipation. Yours Faithfully, Mr.Desmond Abah.

Contact information
First name: DESMOND
Last name: ABAH
Phone number: +233547898845
Mobile number: +233547898845
Ask about this ad
Email *
Retype E-mail Address *
Main personal information
First name:  
Last name:  
Phone number:  
Mobile number:  
Please enter your message below to send it to ad owner.
Your message: *

Our button:

Button code